By processing your payment and completing your order you are accepting the following terms and conditions regarding returns/refunds.
- British Classic Spare Parts, accept returns up to 14 days from date of invoice, provided that the product(s) are returned in their original packaging and are unused and in brand new condition. Product(s) must also be returned with proof of purchase paperwork (invoice) and an Online Returns form.
- In order to obtain a refund the Client must first return the product or products at their own expense. British Classic Spare Parts will not pay for freight or costs incurred from returning goods. It is the responsibility of the Client to return the product via Registered Post or a Courier Company who provides a tracking service.
- Returns may incur an administration/restocking fee.
- British Classic Spare Parts does not accept returns on sale product(s).
- Our team will inspect the return upon arrival and reserve the right to refuse the return if it does not meet the return requirements listed above. If the product(s) is refused they will be returned at the client’s expense.
- Under no circumstances will British Classic Spare Parts refund monies before having received the product(s) back to the original store at which they were bought, or from the distributor location at which they were dispatched. You can find the store’s contact details on the Order Summary emailed to every Client during the purchasing process and also on the Invoice Summary placed in every product dispatched.
- Refunds take approximately 10-15 days and British Classic Spare Parts reserves the right to refund by any method available (Debit, Credit, Cheque, Credit Note, After Pay & Zip Pay methods) and will consider the Clients’ original method of payment as preferred method of refund. Refunded monies may take approximately 10-15 days by credit card or direct deposit to occur.
- If you have any concerns regarding incorrect product(s), shortage, faulty (or lack of) products, please contact British Classic Spare Parts by email within 14 days of purchasing your chosen product.
- If you have any concerns regarding damaged product(s), please contact British Classic Spare Parts by email mediately on recept of product. British Classic Spare Parts will resupply genuinely damaged product (s) and will not be liable to the Client for freight expenses.
- There is a 20% restocking fee on all returns that are sent back due to change of mind, ordered in error, or are found to be not faulty.
Custom Ordered Product
- Products custom made or ordered to Clients’ specifications, advise or drawings, including changing all or any specifications, are NOT refundable.
If electrical items have been fitted, we unfortunately will NOT be able to except the return, due to the risk of the item having been damaged as a result of an existing electrical fault with the vehicle.
If you buy the wrong part, or for what ever reason beyond our control the part does not fit your car, we may chose to take the item back or issue a credit note, however you have 2 weeks to notify us and get the item returned in original packaging and condition (covered in dirt and grease does not constitute original condition).